Travelling Book Fairs
Travelling school book fairs are a great way for students to discover new books, build their home libraries, and support their school. Fairs typically offer a wide variety of books for all ages, including
fiction, non-fiction, novels, and more. Books are often discounted at book fairs, making them a more affordable way to add to your child’s library. These events can help to promote a love of reading and encourage students to explore new books.
Traveling school book fairs for parents and students provide:
- Wide variety of books: Book fairs offer a wide variety of books for all ages, interests, and reading levels. This allows students to find books that they are interested in and that are appropriate for their reading level.
- Discounts: Books at book fairs are often discounted, making them a more affordable way to add to your child’s library.
- Supports the school: The proceeds from book fairs go back to the school, which can be used to purchase new books for the library, fund classroom projects, or support other school programs.
If you are a parent or student, you are encourage you to visit your school’s next traveling book fair!
Parent Permission Forms
Literati Book Fairs
Scholastic Book Fairs
Full Display Fair Materials
- K8 Fairs – a PDF list of titles and a spreadsheet for easy sorting of titles.
- K5 Fairs – a PDF list of titles and a spreadsheet for easy sorting of titles.
- Middle School – a PDF list of titles and a spreadsheet for easy sorting of titles.
Tabletop (TT) Fair Materials
The materials available for purchase at the Book Fair were not individually selected by Miami-Dade County Public Schools. As such, parents are encouraged to review their student’s “wish list” and have a conversation about what they wish their student to purchase at the book fair before sending money to make any purchases. Book Fairs are typically run as fundraisers by a school’s Parent Teacher Student Association, an independent, school-allied organization.